Official sponsor of our Distance Summit!
Beginning with the 2019 Clinic, we will offer membership annually from clinic to clinic that can be completed either as:
Clinic registration ($80 per person--includes membership (until Jan. 4); Jan. 5 until clinic becomes $90 per attendee
Membership only ($25 per person/per year)
1. Why am I having to register again if I am currently a member?
We changed site hosts to allow us to collect data without having to use a Google form, separate payment processor, etc. This will simply allow everyone from this point forward to provide the same data.
2. Do I have to create a Sportsengine account, too?
No, but we are going to provide a password-protected area for members only to retrieve clinic info and other information that we do not post publicly. Your Sportsengine account will be your login/password to allow you to access this feature.
2. If I am not sure if I am attending the clinic, should I go ahead and join for 2019 anyway?
Probably not--the clinic fee will remain $80 regardless of whether you join for 2019 before you decide to come to the clinic.
3. Are you going to offer a staff membership anymore?
As of now, we are not because we are trying to streamline our processes for membership to coordinate with the clinic. We may look at it again after 2019.
4. Can I change my information when/if I change schools/clubs without having to register again?
Yes. We will let you know how later this spring in 2019.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Georgia Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association?